Crafting Newletter

...

Sep 16, 2011

Ribbon Nightmare

My poor husband. His entire custom order work goes smooth as ice. Down to the last 10 belt and WHAM wrong color. He so freaks and is currently at the store in a panic looking for hot pink ribbon - and would you believe they don't have what he is looking for.
We hope by the end of next week he'll relax enough to laugh about it. And then to top it off - this little sickness bug made its way into my body - how dare he... So tomorrow I am to stay in bed with computer, notepads, pens and pencils - and work from there.
I have to start working on a business letter for a client ( an important client wink wink)of mine and with great joy will have finished by Monday. I am glad for the work it will keep me busy and down at the same time... Let's see if I have any fun pictures for ya....
Oh yes but snuck it off a friends facebook page - they won't mind "they rock"....

LOL guess which one is me.... Leave the comment!! You know the drill...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Service & Donation

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com