Crafting Newletter

...

Mar 11, 2011

Camper Sleep of Crafting

Hello! I am so tired tonight and this blog is my last task of the day and then I get to go to sleep. Much needed sleep I may add...

MrsCraftyRVing ETSY sold all 3 of our doll outfits that sold within 24hours. Hooray!! And are you kidding and oh thank gosh... LOL and so we agreed that if just one sold we would work as a team to get many, many more done for the store. And so I went shopping for the supplies and Jorge cleaned the rig and re-organized. He did great... I am so proud of him...

While I am at the whole bragging of my husband - I must do just a tad bit more...


http://www.etsy.com/shop/MrCraftyRVing


http://www.etsy.com/shop/MrsCraftyRVing

Aren't these cool - he now uses a total different thread that super strong so the bracelet is very firm - I love it!!

Well, tonight I truly am tired and I will make it tomorrow for my reader and really get down and dirty with pictures of our progress of how we make our doll clothes (PICTURES...)

Today's ETSY FEATURE IS...
"adrianfraz"
TRAVEL TRAILER CAMPING BLANKET

http://www.etsy.com/shop/adrianfraz






This store is my style all the way - it reminds me of home...
GO CHECK OUT MILLIE RABBIT!!
 30 items of cool stuff - check out the other camper blankie (this one is for the little people - way too cute).

And today's question is...
What was the crafting style like when you where 14?


2 comments:

  1. Where have you been? Haven't seen a comment in the last few days. You might just find it is in your benefit to head over and see my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillbilly Handiworks... lol I know I have been so busy in the last couple of days - today it's all about cutting doll patterns for my husband (I know that sounds weird)... Ok so I won - YIPPEE... way to cool and I will blog about it tonight of course... I just sent you an email... Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com