Crafting Newletter

...

Feb 17, 2011

ETSY item I've worked on and placed in my store... I kind of went with Easter colors. The set is a hat and fingerless gloves set. I can custom make in any color.

I am kind of a stand still - what sells at this time of year. How do I keep up with the fads, of ladies, teens and babyware in the crafting world? LOL these are questions I will have to research for myself. But if you have a suggestion - I have a comment box and welcome them all... As many of my family and friends know I depend on my ETSY sale in the winter months. We have 4 stores and wow it's just not doing well.... Any secrets to share. Yah Yah I do network click on twitter and facebook and it will take you to my page. And of course I blog (well getting back to it - with the new computer it will be a daily - well almost daily thing).

 TWITTER

FACEBOOK

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

Just a reminder of all of our ETSY store is below - do stop by - place your custom order if you find an item not done in your color or style and by all means twitter, facebook this blog insert - you can see the symbols below and it will take you there directly and you'd be helping a FRIEND....


MrCraftyRVing

MrsCraftyRVing

HatMasters

Christmas101


HatMasters ETSY STORE



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com