Crafting Newletter

...

Sep 19, 2010

Woodburning Job







OK, so I've been sick but I've kept busy.... A customer came knocking on my door asking me to do some woodburning on her cutting board - now before you go all crazy on me, my audience this is not for cutting her food all up but for kitchen art. So I did a drawing and got to burning. The drawing took me longer then the burning... My finger tips are a little raw - but I am happy to report the customer so fell in love with it.....

I also managed to get some hats done. And now I can end my blog insert and just get to the pictures... Tomorrow I am a passenger for my husband for the day and so my fingers will get a break.... So Tuesday I'll be back at it! Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com