Crafting Newletter

...

Aug 10, 2010

Hats, Hats, Hats, and more hats... Until?






http://www.etsy.com/shop/mrscraftyrving

Hello folks! I have been pretty ill for the last 4-5 days and so I haven't done much crafting. I've only had strength to do work for my boss and then lay down for the rest of the day. Today I finally had enough strength to say yes to getting well and no do I have to - lol....

I did manage to get a couple of hats done and now I'll be taking a break from hats and will start to work on my granny square sweater. I've been telling myself for almost a year I'd make. I have my pattern and in about an hour I'll start my 29 squares I need for my sweater and then put her together. If I do a good job I may start selling them on my store. I promise to post pictures during my process... Just wish me luck...

So not a lot to report and so today's blog will be just a show and tell using picture. I hope you enjoy and you can connect to my store by clicking the button within this blog insert.

Oh I should mentioned that my husband has been crafting too. He has done some jewelry some very pretty pieces.... Feel free to check out his store....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mrcraftyrving

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com