Crafting Newletter

...

Jul 23, 2010

Saddlebag Lake Resort (our friend) Marge!!





So we have the couch in and the table is in place and the only thing left is to make the cushions - but the cushion and fabric will not be here till next Thursday. So mean while we'll have to make due.
I've been working on the Esty store to get things ready for the Christmas Season -Aug is the start of shopping season and I'm still so far behind. But it's still fun to meet the challenge.
In one of the pictures is our friend Marge, who works up at Saddlebag Lake Resort (Don't quote me but for 8-9 years she's been there - that's how great it is up there)...
http://www.saddlebaglakeresort.com/
- you really should check their site out - you'll see where Jorge was a camp host last year. It was both the best summer of our lives and a real eye opener.... the owners are great but if you talk to folks around here they'll tell you even more first-hand how wonderful they are.... We're lucky to get to call them friends!!

Marge and Jorge are brainstorming as to what to do with the couch and stuff - not my turf - I'm about colors and flare - lol.... Great minds think alike.... Here's my new items on the Esty store aren't they just so cute....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MrsCraftyRVing?ga_search_query=mrscraftyrving&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

I'll add more pictures over the next couple of days.... I am working on a new hat that is a strange but ever so soft boa yarn. I think this will sell fast - one can only hope....

Go check out the Saddlebag Lake Resort - We visit this site often as a way to remember our great time up there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com