Crafting Newletter

...

May 11, 2011

May for Me Barbie's Q & A

Q: Who are you?
A: My name is Reese (after Reese Witherspoon - for her beautiful blonde hair)

Q: So Reese, What brought you here to "May for Me"?
A: Well you see, I work for Jorge Sanchez. I model his outfits for him.

Q: Can you tell us a little about "May for Me"?
A: Well if you CLICK HERE you can read all about and sign up for their $20 gift card giveaway but I
     can tell you this much. It's keeping me employed. And I am so thankful for "May for Me"

Q: How long have you worked for Mr. Sanchez?
A: Lets see it's gone so fast now - I think about 2 months now. And LOL you can call him Jorge   everyone does.

Q: What is a typical day like for you?
A: Well, very simple and basic. I sleep in this wonderful container that's labeled Reese - see I am a top model and I have my own label (like the stars with their names on their doors). And when Jorge is ready for me to work I change into a lot of gorgeous outfits. I eat in between shots and take breaks whenever I want.

Q: What do you do when your not modeling clothes?
A: I read a lot - right now I'm reading this wonderful book called



It's a really good book and every girl under the age of 10 should have one...

Q: So you like to read?
A: I do and if you click the barbie amazon link you can get it at very good price.

Q: So your not only smart but thrifty too?
A: Well yes, Jorge pays me well but there are bills I have to pay like, gas, food, clothes and just every day wants and needs.

Q: Why did you leave your last job?
A: Well there are labor laws and just plain didn't like the way they treated their employees - here it's the best job I've ever had.

Q: What experience do you have in this field?
A: Watching TV

Q: Watching TV? Explain to us how this works.
A: Well have you ever seen the movie Mannequin? Well Jonathan Switcher who is played by my all time favorite actor Andrew McCarthy - who is a sexy dream boat. Well he falls in love with the Mannequin and I just pretend to be her.

Q:What is your philosophy towards work?
A: Well, I see how hard my boss and his wife Evielynne works and I always keep that in my head when I am working. If I do my best then they succeed and that means for a better check. I like how they work together and are always praising each other on their projects.

Q: Are you single? Married? Looking?
A: It's sad to say this out loud but yes I am single and yes I am looking. I know Evielynne is friends with this cool guy name Ken and she said soon we'll meet.

Q: Really? What do you plan on wearing when you meet this Ken?
A: Don't know my boss is making a designer dress just for the occasion.

Well Reese this has been one of the best interviews I've ever done. You are a lovely doll in every form. It's been a lot of fun talking to you. Now can I ask you to pose for the May for Me blog article?
A: I would be so honored! thanks for asking and can I just add that this has been a lot of fun for me too. I thought the interview would be more about my favorite color (which by the way is yellow) my favorite number and those sort of silly questions. Thank you this has been so much fun.

And here are some fantastic photo prints of the lovely Reese. I hope that you Facebook and Twitter this interview. Do post a question for Reese in the comment form and she'll be sure to answer them back!!








ALL OF THESE OUTFITS CAN BE FOUND AT:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Need an Ad button? I'll design it for you!
 •You will receive the ad in photo format and html
- it can be used to promote your business on any blog or website!
 •$5

Web Service/Cup of Coffee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. too funny, and yes Reese, the yellow dress is nice, but I prefer the one with grapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you talk to Barbie?

    Love the interview!

    But I really love the clothes!

    I wish I was a little girl again and I could just lay on the living room floor and play Barbies! Life was so simple then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Reese. Love the one with leaves and the green one at the bottom the most!

    ReplyDelete

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com