Crafting Newletter

...

Apr 29, 2011

Hu-la Block-ers

I follow this blog and today her article ROCKED... All Mother's must read... What a cool game and what is super cool is that we Adult can play as well. I like this whole idea a lot and I know a lot of my blogger friends are Mum and I have to share this blog with you all. http://familyfun.go.com/
Do show her your support and if you like the game leave a comment stating that. She'll find more items to blog about and we know how you Mum's like to help each other out - Just consider me the "World's Best Auntie"... Do tell her Evielynne sent you to her!! One heck of a talent this wonderful lady is... Go see for yourself!!
Click this link to be connected to her Blog link ------> Come Together Kids: Hula Blockers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •Need an Ad button? I'll design it for you! •You will receive the ad in photo format and html- it can be used to promote your business on any blog or website! •$5

Web Service
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your supportive comments at A Camp Host's Meanderings.

    ReplyDelete

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com