Crafting Newletter

...

Mar 12, 2011

Knitting Song that a Pet can Sing

OK! So today we did the whole doll thing but I won't go into that - you all have heard before lol... but we did get some new ones on the store and tomorrow we'll really go full force on getting more.

We had dinner tonight with our dear friends. Great food and great entertainment which got me singing tunes when we left to go home. I came across this knitting http://www.youtube.com/ song - you see Klera our drama queen puppy dog friend is a singer and I am in hope of one on one interview along with a demo video of her upcoming CD. I hope to post here so you can see for yourself on how well trained she is in the vocals...




TODAY'S ETSY FEATURE IS....
cheryholmes
CALLING ALL DOGS!

see SINGING DOGS ROCK AND
so does this seller..
11 items for sale and again here is another seller with way low prices...
My other favorite from this store is the folk art painted wood - GO check it out.mean a lot to me
Please do favorite the shop and your favorite pick and if you make your purchase do tell them I said hello and that they ROCK!!
QUESTION OF THE DAY
Do you have a pet that sings?
 If you do share with us your favorite or funny story about their singing in the comment form.
 We would love to hear it...









No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com