Crafting Newletter

...

Dec 26, 2010

Looming and Beads

My husband has more talent then I'll ever be able to muster up.... I so love it!! Well this took 2 days to do, but there was no rush... This patch will be sewed to a purse I am knitting (there will be 2 patches attached) and then he'll work on a beaded purse. After that he'll make patches of different themes to put on the store - I thought this was a great idea... Jorge does take custom orders and so you can email him at mr_mrs_crafty_rving@yahoo.com and place your order or ask any question you may have. You can check out all of his beading work on our on-line store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/mrscraftyrving where right now until Jan 2, 2011 you can receive 10% off your order and if you purchase $30.00 worth of items you'll also receive FREE SHIPPING...















No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com