Crafting Newletter

...

Aug 26, 2010

Squares are we getting done?






Would you believe I'm still working on my sweater.....? Slow progress, not out of laziness because I am working big time - plus helping Jorge when I can.... BUT yesterday Jorge and I took some time just sitting outside where I could work on my squares while Jorge got to learning more about his dang new phone - I mean really how hard is it.... Tomorrow I'll start putting her together and I hope by Saturday to post the pics of the finish piece - one can only hope... lol.... Here are some pics nothing too special but proof I am working little by little on it... Jorge is at this very moment working on beading - I'll post pictures tomorrow.... Hope your all crafting with love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com