Crafting Newletter

...

Aug 29, 2011

Place Your Ad on My Blog

Just a reminder to all etsy, web site owners, rv parks, crafting supplies, what ever it is that you own (except adult theme, drugs, guns and those sorts of things) you can place your ad for 30 days. You can either email me or click the paypal web button I have and choose your selection. As you can see we have only limited spaces and would love to help you out. If you do not have a web button we'd be happy to design you one. $5.00 for each month that's all it is. I twitter on 4 accounts and facebook on 4 accounts as well as include my blogs on my email signature and also have business cards with this blog info on. So as you can see we are over 8,000 views.
Also if you have an article you'd like to have posted on the blog do email me and I'd be happy to post for you for FREE within reason (business related would be a $5.00 charge)... I have to ok it before posting... mr_mrs_crafty_rving@yahoo.com is the email you can use to send all articles to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Web Service & Donation

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com