Crafting Newletter

...

Apr 23, 2011

Happy Easter to all My Crafty Friends

Oh NOOOO Evielynne is not crafting TODAY!!
ETSY FEATURE OF THE DAY:
$6.00




by VintageHodgepodge (this is email Jorge got today)

Hi,

I've added your item to my treasury: Easter Blessings Treasury!
Diane
www.etsy.com/treasury/4db367f6ce9e6d911c59ecc6/he-is-risen


Shop Announcement
12 items for sale
Be on the look out MrCraftyRVing is currently working on new items for the store..... DO SAVE ME AS YOUR FAVORITE SO YOU CAN COME BACK TO VISIT OFTEN..... Got something in mind - email me and I can custom design and make! http://www.etsy.com/shop/MrCraftyRVing
This is my husband's store and well things are slow for him - I am proud to say that Jorge had 6 Cross Custom orders last month but nothing AT ALL this month... RE POST this to show your love for Jorge!! He loves to bead and we need to keep him busy...
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
How will you celebrate the Cross tomorrow?
would love to hear...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•Need an Ad button? I'll design it for you!
•You will receive the ad in photo format and html
- it can be used to promote your business on any blog or website!
•$5 
Web Service
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com