Crafting Newletter

...

Apr 20, 2011

Crafty Wordless Wednesday

I am not feeling well - I thought maybe it was car sickness but my tum is feeling not so good like a flu of some sort coming on. About 5ish it hit like a gun going off. So I will post some fun pictures and then head off to bed. I hope everyone is well...





ETSY FEATURE OF THE DAY:
$22.00 CLICK HERE

$20.00 CLICK HERE
Shop Announcement
♥GIFT FOR ALL SEASONS♥
Unique, one of a kind, pressed flower jewelry, & more. Handmade by a passionate, lifelong gardener, and flower lover. Lovely gift for friends, family, a wedding, for all seasons, & all reasons
 
Welcome to my shop, and thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your visit. New pieces will be listed each day, to celebrate Spring, Easter, and Mother's Day. If you have a request or have a special, significant flower, please email me. I would love to create something special just for you!

The gift of flowers is such a lovely, thoughtful, and loving gift. Perfect for any special occasion, or even sweeter, for no reason at all, just because. But unlike fresh flowers, these flowers, whether for someone special, or for yourself, will last a lifetime.

All flowers have special meanings, and some very significant. Please read what each flower symbolizes on each piece in the description, and you may find it also has special meaning for you as well, or for someone special.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What flower brightens your day?
Daisies for me!!
Leave a comment... Would love to hear...

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 •Need an Ad button? I'll design it for you!
 •You will receive the ad in photo format and html
- it can be used to promote your business on any blog or website!
 •$5  
Web Service
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring this Etsy shop. Oh, my goodness, there are some lovely items there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisies, huh? I like daffodils and tulips and allysium and carnations and roses and violets and lilacs and poppies and lavendar and . . . yes, I could go on and on . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wood Violets - I love them! They grow wild in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com