Crafting Newletter

...

Jul 13, 2010

Glue Guns in an RV



Can you survive with a glue gun in a 24 foot RV? As hard as it is to believe - you can. All you have to do is hide the pets and clear the entire table and place a tin pan underneath for safety and go to town on what ever project you are working on. For me it was my snowman I sell on my store. I've been doing these little guys for years and have not grown tired of making them. I just wished more people would buy them - Maybe this is my year!! I store mesh, and tons and tons and tons of yarn (I never have enough yarn, where the the most sane person would say "As If") and then there is the pom poms, the glue sticks and the googlies eyes in mass doses that I store. As you read more of my blogs you'll get to a point when you think perhaps out loud like I often do, how the hell do you store all your stuff and how is that you have room for it to begin with? Ahhhhh that's my trick to keep you following my Blog so that I can share the secrets of my OCD in my living quarters..... Got ya - lol.....
I've also done a infant hat (something I'm still new to) or it can be used for a dolls head although I wouldn't recommend using for your pet, there's not slots for the ears. If you'd like one done email me and I'll get one or two or three done for you... The time frame it took for the hat was about 6 hours and the snowman about the same. There is a lot of work that goes into crafting and as some of you sellers know we don't get a fraction for that in pay. But honestly no one expects to get rich it's all about knowing someone wants your work in their home. I know for me its very much that - and that's why my stuff is always lower then everyone else - I just need to be loved..... Well I do have to get back to working it's only 11am here and I still have tons of time to be working/starting another project. So if you could spare just a minute more of your time check out my store and if you have even more time on your hands "As If" send my blog link to your friends. You never know how these networking links help. I do kind of depend of it...... And send me yours by all means....
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MrsCraftyRVing?ga_search_query=mrscraftyrving&ga_search_type=seller_usernames











No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com