Crafting Newletter

...

Nov 9, 2010

Lip Gloss and Smurfette




Smurfette

http://www.etsy.com/listing/60090117/smurfette
This is one of my most favorite piece. Hand drawn by me and wood burned on NEW pine. 5 1/2 X 11 1/2. Smurfette is an old special from my time and it's great to see her back. I can do any theme if you need a special order. Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Express your love for Smurfette on your wall, in any child loving fan's room. Smurfette has been around for years and loved by thousands. Share your past with your future.
MATERIALS & COLORS:
*Pine Wood
*Wood Burner

SIZE
:
*5 1/2 X 11 !/2
**********************************************************
Jorge is the designer and just love to sew, quilt and bead as well as loom and design wood burning pictures... I work out of my RV and travel all over United States.... I may be in your State right now....
**********************************************************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mrscraftyring for more cuties
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CUSTOM MAKE:
I can do any theme from any cartoon or any theme. Just email me with detail of what your looking for. It takes me a week to get the drawing completed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zebra And Hot Pink Lip Gloss Roll Up Lip Glosses Included Party Favors Stocking Stuffer Birthdays Christmas


http://www.etsy.com/listing/61195529/zebra-and-hot-pink-lip-gloss-roll-up-lip

You will get a cotton zebra with hot pink fabric lip gloss roll up, it holds up to 5 lip gloss and the 5 lip glosses are included and ready for gift giving. I can make them for party favor or great stocking stuffer.This has black ribbon I can make them with elastic great for children that can't tie.

Custom orders always welcome can be made in any size or fabric prints


http://www.etsy.com/listing/61195529/zebra-and-hot-pink-lip-gloss-roll-up-lip


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.handmadecraftsdonewhilerving.blogspot.com